Main Forum

Hi, Stupidus from Travian here

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
Hey all,

Long time no talk from anyone back in the day (must have been 8-9 years by this point!). I recognize a few names such as Sir William and Glenfiddich during our brief time together in that game when I was in university. That game was fun, and HIGHLY addicting lol. Anyways, I happened to be playing WoW this afternoon and saw someone with the guild tag Purple Dragons on Bronzebeard/Anvilmar I think and I'm sure it was someone from this guild. If anyone from here is playing and wants to hit me up sometime add my btag Vivec#11243 if anyone wants to play, even for some dungeons or what-not. Here's my armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/Vivecx

I hope all is well!
Posted Sep 27, 18 · OP
Cord a
Votes:
+31
Admins
Oversword
Knight
Hello Vivec. You can give Sir William a shout on Discord (just click the Connect button on the Discord window on the front page here to use the browser version). This site and forums rarely get used much these days, and almost all of our interaction occurs on Discord and FaceBook. The good news is you managed to miss our recent return to Travian ;) but there's usually something going on, so drop by and reintroduce yourself.

Rattler of cages, yanker of chains.

Posted Oct 2, 18
NoticeNotices